body frequency testing

Body frequency testing

 

[ARTICLE]


How will I know I am connected? After a few minutes I feel myself in your shoes, and feel your sensations.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to link to something accurately is the following: until I am connected to an unbiased third party who is omniscient, I am just going to shoot blindly.

So this is what happens: I connect to you. At that point I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has agreed on a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology uses ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to obtain the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am experiencing your feelings.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I call these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally speaking.

Most of the questions are about your mental attitude, your focus, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is much easier to address the question: what shall I do now if I desire to raise my frequency?

From your measurements I see what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you can't trick All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll send them to you along with my suggestion.

OK, here is the payment button if you wish to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a valuable information ...


A significant number of those who ask, actually start doing what might make them raise their frequency ... And I am very happy about that.



Related to body frequency testing:
body frequency testing

Comments